Greetings Drew Family,
It was a pleasure to be able to provide our students with devices for our virtual school year as we aim to maintain equity among all. As the end of the school year draws near, it is time for us to start collecting the devices (and chargers) checked out to our students.
Early drop-offs are welcome starting Monday, May 17th through Friday May 21st between 1pm and 3:30pm at both campuses. Reminders for device return will be sent via Remind, Infinite Campus and our weekly blog.
- Please also keep in mind that your student (grades 9-11) may have finals or projects starting May 21st through May 26th.
- Tuesday May 25th will be a half-day for all students (virtual and hybrid).
- May 26th is the last day of school and will be virtual for all students .
If you turn in your device early, please be sure your student has what they need to close out the school year.
- Note: Senior students MUST return their device as soon as possible.
- Seniors can start returns of their devices on-site at Drew, May 18th between 2p – 6p.
- **If a device is not returned by May 28, 2021, a charge of $300 will be applied to the student’s account for a full device replacement.**