DREW Teachers are in need of additional assistance to prepare for the school year. The duties, pay rate, and length of assignment are listed below.
- Move office, conference room, or classroom furniture such as desks, chairs, cabinets, bookcases, etc. within rooms and/or between buildings.
- Move furniture or other office/classroom items in support of the set-up and take down activities.
- Assist with assembling furniture or other office/classroom items.
- May load and unload supplies/shipments received at the school.
- Perform other related duties as required or deemed necessary to meet the needs of the assigned buildings.
Length of Assignment: 7/13/18 – 7/20/18
Report Time: 8:00 – 5:00 PM (Drew can be flexible on the hours)
ALL CONSIDERATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH THIS LINK, ONLY!
PLEASE DO NOT SEND INQUIRIES VIA EMAIL,PHONE CALL, OR STAFF MEMBERS.
5 thoughts on “JOB OPPORTUNITY for Students/Recent Graduates”
Hello, For some reason I am unable to open the link for my daughter. Jada Favors, to apply. Can you please help? Thanks,Stephanie Hale 404-729-1769
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.
Sorry for the confusion. Please try again now.
This problem has been resolved!
Will students be informed that they should come tomorrow for the job opportunity, or should they just show up after they’ve completed the form?
Thank you for reaching out. Please wait for notification to have the students show up.