This application is needed for all families
- To apply for free or reduced nutrition status click here
- Regardless of whether your family may qualify or if you are not interested in free or reduced-price meals, please complete the Federal Eligibility Application any way to assist Drew in maintaining the Title I status and which qualifies the student body for other federal grants and resources. Your support is appreciated!
- Click here to support Drew!
- Note: If you select the option “I do not wish to apply for free or reduced-priced meal benefits” on the FEA, your completion process will be brief and should only take approximately five minutes.
- You will need to provide the following information on the application:
- The school, grade, birthdate of every Atlanta Public Schools student in your household
- The names and incomes of every member of your household*
- Last 4 digits of your (parent/guardian) Social Security number* and electronic signature
- An email address or phone number for district communication about the status of the application (optional)
- *Note: If you select the option “I do not wish to apply for free or reduced-priced meal benefits”, you will not be asked for income information or for the last four digits of your social security number. However, you will be asked for the student’s information so that the school has a record of the application submission.